Thursday, September 29, 2005

One down, countless more to go...

I don't want Tom DeLay to die some horrible death, or anything like that. I want him to live long enough to fully experience the wrath of the American public once they learn the true extent of his thuggery and corruption. I want DeLay to be mentioned in the same breath as Theodore Bilbo, Joe McCarthy, Bull Connor, and every other illustrious reactionary who ultimately revealed himself to be a wickedly insecure self-hating tightly-coiled pile on the lawn.

Don't get me started on the "dress for success" contingent of the Democratic Party. Though I do give props to DiFi for voting against John Roberts as Chief Justice. Someone had a half-joking, half-serious theory that the fascist coup has already happened, and that Democrats who step too far out of line could get "Wellstoned"-- hence the timidity of the minority party. Believe me, I want to hear current theories about what really happened to Mel Carnahan and Paul Wellstone-- two Democrats running for Senate, both in tight races with Republicans, both going down in fatal plane crashes right before their respective elections...perhaps they were indeed accidents, but I put NOTHING past the current administration. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Like I said, the war is on, and it has BEEN on...I'm just glad that the Exterminator (DeLay) is one of the casualties. You're going to hear a lot more about "K" Street in Washington (another illustrious band of reprehensible thugs who are finally getting their collective comeuppance)...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom (a.k.a. "G-Man") said...

Spam, spam, spam, spam...they obviously know me well enough to pitch me pool and spa supplies...

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home